Clear TPU material inflatable zorb balls grass zorb ball for adults
Many safety belts are installed in the zorb ball, which can fix the player’ limbs and waist. So the players’ body can roll along with ball.
The zorb ball can capacity 2 person, and can be used in the snow and on the grass or water.
The each side of zorb ball has one entrance and can also have one entrance, and the entrance has a security fence to protect the player’s safety.
The product is made of the TPU material, to ensure the comfort and safety of players.
|Product name||Inflatable zorb ball|
|Material||0.8mm /1.0mmPVC/ TPU|
3L*2.2Outside diameter*1.8inside diamter (m)
|Color||transparent, blue, red, yellow, green|
|OEM||Available(add color, number, logo and etc)|
|Package||Carton Or PVC bag|
|Delivery way||by Express(Fedex,UPS ,DHL & TNT),by air ,by sea|
|Payment terms||T/T,Western Union|
Q: What is Zorb?
A: Zorbing (globe-riding, sphereing, orbing) is the recreation of rolling downhill in an orb, generally made of transparent plastic. Zorbing is generally performed on a gentle slope, but can also be done on a level surface, permitting more rider control. In the absence of hills some operators have constructed inflatable, wooden or metal ramps. There are two types of orbs, harnessed and non-harnessed. Non-harness orbs carry up to three riders, while the harness orbs are constructed for one to two riders. Double-harness spheres have different slope requirements, and must only be operated in specific locations. The longer runs are approximately half a mile.
Q: More structure details on Zorbs?
A: The zorb is double-sectioned, with one ball inside the other with an air layer between. This acts as a shock absorber for the rider, damping bumps while traveling. Orbs are lightweight and made of flexible plastic, as opposed to the rigid plastic, for example, of a hamster ball. Many orbs have straps to hold the rider in place, while others leave the rider free to walk the orb around or be tossed about freely by the rolling motion - water can be added inside, and this is commonly called a "water or aqua ride". A typical orb is about 3 metres (9.8 ft) in diameter, with an inner orb size of about 2 metres (6 ft 6.7 in), leaving a 50–60 centimetre (20–24 in) air cushion around the riders. The plastic is generally 0.8mm to 1.0mm thick. The inner and outer orb are connected by numerous (often hundreds) small ropes. Orbs have one or two tunnel-like entrances.
Q: Why TPU more expensive than PVC?
A: TPU is better than PVC mainly by following features:
1). excellent abrasion resistance
2). outstanding low-temperature performance
3). excellent mechanical properties, combined with a rubber-like elasticity
4). very good tear strength
5). high elasticity& transparency
6). good oil and grease resistance
7). more mycete-proof
Q: Zorbing safety rules?
A: To ensure safe Zorbing play for all, please follow these Safety Rules:
1. Use the Zorb only under mature, knowledgeable supervision.
2. Inspect the Zorb before each use. This includes the air deflation. Tears in the Zorb can quickly grow and become un-repairable if continually used.
3. DO NOT allow more than Two person in the Zorb at a time.
4. DO NOT attempt stunts. Somersaults and other dangerous maneuvers can cause serious injury or death. If you wish to take your Zorbing skills further, consider joining a local club.
5. DO NOT jump off the Zorb. Always climb on and off the Zorb.
6. Avoid Loose harness while riding.
7. DO NOT use your Zorb when feeling ill, tired, when using medication or under influence of alcohol.
8. Protect your Zorb from unsupervised use.
9. Only use Zorb when the air pressure is accurate.